The Earthfare Kids Village
brought to you by
and presented by
Hot Springs Community Learning Center.
French Broad River Festival is a Family & Kid Friendly Festival offering all kinds of fun & free activities for the kids!
At the Kids Village Tent (OPEN Saturday 10am - 5pm)
- The most fabulous Dress Up Station *complete with instant pictures this year! Let them bring home memoirs of Riverfest as they sample new persona's
- The ever popular Hat Making Station *with new even more elaborate designs for your head as your darlings crash campsites, dance through mud puddles, and howl at the moon.
- Bubble Blowers & Tye Die making stuff *simply because... it's Riverfest!!
- Billions & Billions of Beads for making necklaces, bracelets, and crowns as gifts for all their favorite river rats
- And to help them complete their new look and be even more glorious in the parade and for the all their camping needs, we bring you the new Mask Making Station!
Additionally, for kids 12 and under we have a terrific line up of fun activities!
- We have Becky the Balloon Lady, national balloon turning champion 2 years running, making costumes and fun balloon shapes all day long.
- Becky also brings an entourage of fun folks that juggle, play with fire, and love to create an entertaining atmosphere for kids of all ages!
- The Annual FBRF Kid's Parade which will include a special performance with Sol Driven Train on Saturday afternoon.
- Sarah Eshan's Storytelling creates a magical setting entertaining children of all ages. With a touch of vaudeville-style, her stories, characters, and songs take audiences places that span the globe and connect them to ancestral and cultural roots with laughter and the occasional lesson for life. Come experience the storytelling spirits with her!
- There will also be face painting, tattoos, kid's games, and lots of friendly people.
Kid's Village is funded by our generous friends at Earth Fare, Inc.
The Kids Village Tent is designed and manned by the staff at Hot Springs Community Learning Center. www.hsclc.org
(All children 18 and under must be under adult supervision. Those sent and left unattended will be given double espresso's and a puppy. Don't do it.)